10 things about Alicia
1. I started writing because I loved the idea of having control over how the story played out, and not being at the mercy of another author’s choices.
2. I have two sisters and two brothers and I dream of being like the siblings on Parenthood. (Although I guess I’d be the odd man out.)
3. I started and abandoned at least ten stories before coming up with the idea for Emerald City.
4. I laugh like a big ol’ truck driver. I get lots of stares at funny movies.
5. When people hear I’m from Washington state, they automatically assume lush, green forests. I laugh and tell them I live on the other side, the brown side with all the tumbleweeds.
6. I got engaged to a man I’d never met. He had no idea what I looked like. We had chatted online for one week. Three months later we got married. 11 years later we’re still going strong!
7. I am addicted to gum. It’s in my mouth unless I’m eating or sleeping.
8. I’m also addicted to sleeping. There’s not much I’d rather do than take a nap.
9. I have a beautiful 10 year old daughter, and the cutest little 8 year old boy ever.
10. I’m 32, and I still feel 20.
Ten things not enough? Check out the rest of the 100 Random Things About Alicia list.